Telugu movie industry or Tollywood as it is affectionately called is famous around the globe for its superstars, extravagant sets and grand productions. It is one of our country’s most popular and financially profitable movie industry. And it is one of those industries that keeps getting better with time. The one thing about Indian cinema is that no matter the language a movie is being produced in, the one thing that stays constant is the Music! Ever since the beginning, the Telugu movie industry has experimented with various styles of music. It has always had a bit of western influence and yet stuck to our very own flavors. With the emergence of a lot of new music directors, they aim to make a place for themselves in the hearts of the youngsters. These days due to advancements in technology and easy access to the internet, everyone who is fond of new Telugu songs and soundtracks are easily available on various music portals on the internet. Since its already December, we thought we’d make a list of most heard songs of 2019 in the Telugu language.
- Arerey Mansa: Sid Sriram is a playback singer for this song is an Indian-American singer who primarily sings in the Telugu and Tamil cinema industry. This song is from the soundtrack of the movie Falaknuma Das and is composed by ace music composer Vivek Sagar. This song was one of the most streamed songs of the year.
- Naa Lona: This romantic comedy starring Nagarjun Akkineni was a blockbuster from mid-2019 that had only three songs in its soundtrack. Out of the three, this song received appreciation more than the others. It was sung by Chinmayi and composed by Chaitan Bharadwaj. If you want to listen to it, you should look for it songs online which are easily available.
- Bujji Bangaram: Sung by Nakash Aziz and Deepthi Parthasarathy, former of which is famous for singing numerous Bollywood songs and is known to sing in various other languages. Although the film didn’t do so well at the box office, this song became very popular.
- Mellaga Mellaga: From the soundtrack of the movie ABCD (not to be confused with its Bollywood counterpart). ABCD: American Born Confused Desi’s soundtrack was composed by Judah Sandhy and was sung by Sid Sriram and Aditi Bhavaraju. This duet song definitely deserves a spot on your playlist if you are a fan of Telugu songs.
- Ninnu Chuse Anandamlo: From the soundtrack of the movie Gang Leader, this action-comedy starring Nani packed a punch with its soundtrack and a couple of very famous tracks of the year. This one was sung by Sid Sriram. The soundtrack was composed by Anantha Sriram and this song was one of the popular songs of the year.
Sometimes people underestimate regional music thinking it is not as contemporary as a lot of mainstream music. But with time, the Telugu music industry is proving everyone wrong. This was our list of songs in Telugu. Let us know what do you think of these.
How long a medication remains good can depend on many factors, including how and where you store the medication. viagra price Store Cialis in a tightly sealed container away from light.